Why should you do our liver check questionnaire?
Many people do not pay much attention to their liver because they do not realize how important it is. The father of medicine Hippocrates told us that good health begins in the liver and the digestive tract. He was right and many chronic diseases occur because we do not take care of the liver and digestive tract.
Modern day diets high in processed foods, hydrogenated oils, sugar and carbohydrates have caused an epidemic of fatty liver disease and obesity. Exposure to excess alcohol, cigarettes, environmental pollutants and toxic chemicals also overloads our liver causing liver dysfunction.
We have an epidemic of the condition of fatty liver in modern societies and this is resulting in a huge increase in the incidence of diabetes and obesity. A fatty liver will also increase your risk of cancer and inflammatory disorders. If you improve your liver function you will find it easier to lose weight.
Infections of the liver with viruses such as hepatitis B and C are increasing rapidly and causing increasing cases of cirrhosis and liver cancer. Although we have some excellent new drugs to fight these nasty viruses, we still need to strengthen our liver and immune system with nutritional medicine.
Thankfully the liver is a unique organ in the body because it is able to repair itself and regenerate new and healthy liver cells provided it is given the correct help
Our check up will evaluate your overall liver and digestive health and offer specific advice on how to improve your diet and lifestyle. We have been helping people improve their liver function for 20 years and our books The Liver Cleansing Diet and Fatty Liver You Can Reverse It have helped millions of people all over the world. We are proud of our reputation and have many inspiring testimonials of people who have been helped with our principles.
What does your liver do?
- It filters and cleanses the blood stream
- It detoxifies your body from dangerous chemicals, hormones and drugs
- It regulates fat metabolism – if it does this well, your liver will make the good cholesterol and not the bad cholesterol and your weight will be easier to control so you stay in the healthy weight range
- It makes proteins and hormones essential for life
- It is part of your immune system and protects the immune system from overload
- It makes bile which is required for good digestion
- It generates the energy and warmth to keep you alive – it is the metabolic furnace of the body
Your liver is an amazing organ !
The liver is a vital organ for good health and a long life