Asparagus And Spinach Salad
This salad is quick to whip up and delicious when served with chicken or fish. Asparagus is rich in folate, necessary for healthy red blood cells and a good mood.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and lightly cooked
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ¼ cup roasted pecans, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons each of olive oil and lemon juice
- Slice the cooked asparagus in half and place it into a serving bowl, along with all other ingredients except oil and lemon juice.
- Toss the salad gently, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and serve.