Baked Lime And Chilli Chicken
A quick and delicious dinner that can also be eaten the next day for lunch.
- 2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (use more or less, according to taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients except chicken drumsticks into a glass bowl and whisk well. Add the drumsticks, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the chicken drumsticks on a greased oven tray. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the juices run clear when the drumsticks are pierced in the thickest part. Turn the drumsticks over half way through baking.
- Serve with a salad.