Baked Paprika Chicken
Enjoy this deliciously healthy meal for either lunch or dinner.
- 2 lbs chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks)
- 2 lbs pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken and pumpkin into a greased oven dish.
- Brush them with the olive oil, using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and paprika evenly over the chicken and pumpkin.
- Add rosemary sprig.
- Cover the dish with foil and place into the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add pine nuts and continue baking until the chicken is cooked through.