Chia and Oat Porridge
Creamy and delicious. This breakfast will keep you feeling full for hours.
- 4 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups or more of water
- ½ cup hemp, almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 banana
- Combine the oats with the water in a small pot over low heat.
- Cook, stirring until the oats have softened (around 10 minutes).
- When the mixture dries out or starts sticking to the bottom, add a little more water.
- Take the mixture off the heat and stir in chosen milk and chia seeds. Leave covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve with blueberries, a banana and almonds sprinkled on top.