Chicken And Grape Salad
A quick and tasty lunch using leftover cooked chicken.
- 1lb leftover cooked chicken
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced in half or leave whole
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Flesh from 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice, as dressing
- Place all salad ingredients into a bowl and mix gently.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice, toss gently and serve.