Cinnamon Protein Balls
Quick and simple to make, these cinnamon protein balls will satisfy a sugar craving and help you maintain a healthy diet.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Synd-X Slimming whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 5 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approximately 4 tablespoons almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. The amount of almond milk necessary will vary and depends on the moisture content of the dates and shredded coconut you use.
- Shape the mixture into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.