Coconut Seafood Curry
- 1 lb white flesh fish of your choice, cut into chunks
- One 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups fish stock or vegetable stock
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients except the fish into a large pot over medium heat on the stove. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat and allow to cook until the carrots have softened.
- Turn the heat down, add the fish and allow to cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes.