Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding
This rich and creamy dairy free chocolate pudding is ideal for those with dairy sensitivities and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- ¾ cup canned full-fat coconut cream
- ¼ cup cacao or cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Stirring the whole time, bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Cook for a few minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- You can pour the mixture into serving bowls and chill in the fridge overnight, or enjoy it hot.