Dairy Free Cranberry Chocolate Bark
This delicious, antioxidant-rich dessert is made of whole foods. The healthy fats in coconut oil help to fuel your metabolism.
- ½ cup cacao or cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey, melted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup roasted pecan pieces
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together well in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking tray that has been lined with baking paper or foil. Smooth it out evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over the chocolate mixture.
- Place the tray into the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Break the bark up and store in an airtight container in the fridge.