Detoxifying Beet Salad
The beet and kale in this salad help to improve your liver’s detox abilities. Coriander helps with heavy metal removal.
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 2 medium beets, peeled and shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small bunch kale, finely chopped
- 4 red radishes, finely sliced
- ½ cup cherry (baby) tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated raw ginger
- ¼ cup olive or macadamia nut oil
- Mix all salad ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and then pour over salad.
- Cover the bowl and leave it in the fridge for a few hours. This will soften the leaves and make the vegetables easier to digest.