Garlic Roasted Broccoli
Serves 4 as a side dish
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F. Place the broccoli pieces on a greased oven tray.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and drizzle over broccoli. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Toss the broccoli around halfway through baking, to make sure it browns evenly.