Garlic Spicy Chicken
These chicken drumsticks make a quick and easy meal and you can adjust the level of spice to your liking.
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon or more of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except chicken into a large bowl. Add chicken drumsticks and coat them with the mixture well with your hands.
- Cook the chicken on a barbecue over medium heat for approximately 20 minutes on each side, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with a salad.