Gluten And Dairy Free Peanut Butter Banana Cake
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons softened coconut oil
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the mashed bananas, eggs and peanut butter in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased cake tin and bake for approximately one hour, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Store the cake in an airtight container in the fridge.