Gluten Free And Dairy Free Zucchini Slice
Gluten And Dairy Free Zucchini Slice
This delicious gluten free and dairy free zucchini slice is perfect as a meal on its own or to go with your choice of meats or proteins.
- 6 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 large zucchinis, coarsely grated
- 2 inch slice pumpkin, coarsely grated
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted olives, sliced in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F.
- Grease a pie dish.
- Mix all ingredients well and spoon into dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until set and lightly golden.
Serve with a salad.