Greek Lamb Meatballs
Juicy and absolutely delicious Greek meatballs! Give this traditional recipe a try and add a Mediterranean twist to your plate!
- 1 ½ lbs ground lamb
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ cup diced fetta cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix all the ingredients together well.
- Form the mixture into meat balls and arrange on a lined or greased oven tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.