This pack includes -
Digestive Enzymes (Super) 100 Capsules
Each Digestive Enzyme Capsule contains:
- Pancreatic Enzyme Complex(contains Pancrelipase pancreatin and diastase) 240mg
- Betaine HCL (hydrochloride) 150mg
- Fenugreek seed powder 100mg
- Ox Bile salts 75mg
- Acid stable protease 500SAPU/g 50mg
- special plant cellulose, natural silica, and 100% natural preservative free gelatine (capsule)
- Papain (contains Other Ingredients: Deep 75,000USP papain units) 13mg
- Proprietary Blend: Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Hops Strobiles, Peppermint Leaf, Chamomile flower, and Yarrow flower
- Other Ingredients: Deep mined calcium phosphate, magnesium trisilicate, magnesium stearate, gelatin (100% natural, preservative free, from capsule shell), silica and rice polish
This is an excellent formula because it contains Digestive Enzymes, Ox Bile and Betaine HCL (hydrochloride) - Thus, it supports the pancreas, gallbladder and stomach's role in good digestion.
Digestive Enzymes promote efficient digestion of carbohydrates, protein and fat. Digestive enzymes are vitally important for good health, but unfortunately many people don’t produce enough of them.
As we get older, the production of digestive enzymes by the stomach, pancreas and small intestine declines. This reduction begins around the age of 35 years. Many people in their 60s and beyond are extremely deficient in digestive enzymes and this contributes to nutritional deficiencies because they can’t get all the goodness from the food they eat.
When we are stressed, our production of digestive enzymes is drastically reduced. If you eat while you are rushed, stressed, anxious, or while concentrating on something else, you will not digest your food thoroughly. People who eat quickly and don’t chew thoroughly have the same problem.
Raw fruit and vegetables contain lots of enzymes which help with digestion. Unfortunately most people don’t eat anywhere near enough of these foods. Processed food does not contain any enzymes, and cooking food destroys enzymes also.
If the lining of your small intestine is irritated or inflamed, it cannot make sufficient enzymes. This will further add to the digestive problems.
Take one to three capsules with water or juice, with each meal, as a dietary supplement.
Betaine HCL 100 chlorocaps
In the stomach, hydrochloric acid converts pepsinogen to pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down protein. As people age, hydrochloric acid secretions may be reduced, which can result in decreased levels of pepsin, and difficulty digesting food. Betaine HCL is used as a supplemental source of hydrochloric acid to promote optimal digestion.
As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules with or immediately following a meal. As a supplemental source of hydrochloric acid, best taken with a small amount of water.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Chlorocap
Amount Per Serving
Betaine HCL ..................................................649mg
Acid Stable Protease 500 SAPU/g.............130mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (preservative free, from capsule shell) cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and chlorophyl
Does Not Contain corn, soy, salt, yeast, gluten, milk & egg products, sugar, starch, or preservatives
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If a burning sensation is experienced, discontinue use, or use less frequently.
If you have stomach or duodenal ulcers, or are taking drugs that may cause ulcers, do not take this product.
Livatone Plus 120 Capsules
Livatone Plus was formulated by Dr. Sandra Cabot in the mid-90’s when she became aware of the emerging fatty liver epidemic. Dr. Cabot was aware of the importance of using nutritional medicine for the treatment of fatty liver, and knew that there was a need for a powerful liver formula. She formulated Livatone Plus to contain as many active, liver-loving ingredients as possible, to provide the liver with maximal support. It was the first formula of its kind, and has been continually improved over the years to ensure that it is the best liver tonic. What are the benefits of LivaTone Plus?
- Eliminating toxins: Our formula contains all the essential nutrients (including selenium, B vitamins and vitamin C) that are required by the liver for the removal of toxins, heavy metals and waste products from the body. Speeding up the detoxification pathways reduces the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs.
- Liver repair: The active ingredient in milk thistle- silymarin may aid in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells. Our formula contains a potent, therapeutic dose of milk thistle to allow your damaged liver to reap its benefits. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to save on costs, but at Liver Doctor we use the pure, undiluted extract for maximal liver benefit.
- Fat burning: A healthy liver is responsible for clearing out excess fat and cholesterol from the body, whilst a sluggish liver will start to store it. Taurine and green tea extract have been added into the formula to support fat digestion and clearance, and to help prevent fat from being deposited in the liver. Livatone Plus could be a great addition to your weight loss routine.
- Gallbladder support: Livatone Plus supports healthy bile acid production, and may help to increase clearance of excess cholesterol. It could assist in the management or prevention of gallstones, and to support those with poor-functioning gallbladders.
- Immune strengthening: Selenium helps to fight against free radical damage, to reduce inflammation in the body and to fight against viral infections such as hepatitis. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body.
- Allergy support: Vitamin B12 is required for the detoxification of chemicals in the liver, which can help people who are allergic to sulphites, and vitamin C helps to support the immune system. Low levels of taurine in the body are also common in patients with chemical sensitivities, and has been added in to our Livatone Plus formula.
What factors increase my need for Livatone Plus?
- Regular alcohol consumption
- Exposure to environmental toxins- cosmetics, insecticides, pollutants, glues, solvents.
- Cigarette smoking
- Diet high in processed foods
- Regular painkillers or prescription medication
- Diet lacks antioxidants
- Skin problems
- Experience bloating, indigestion and constipation
- Have a liver condition- such as hepatitis or fatty liver
- Have a gallbladder condition or have had gallbladder removal surgery
What are the ingredients?
- Milk Thistle: The active ingredient in milk thistle- silymarin aids in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells and helps to remove toxins from the liver. It has been used for over 2000 years in the treatment of liver disorders and has numerous clinical studies conducted on its effectiveness. Our formula contains a potent, therapeutic dose of milk thistle to allow you to reap the benefits. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to make the product cheaper to make, but we use the pure, undiluted extract to improve is effectiveness.
- Selenium: Helps to fight against free radical damage and to reduce inflammation in the body. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Selenium supports and strengthens the detoxification pathways of the liver, and helps to fight viral infections such as hepatitis.
- Taurine: The major amino acid required by the liver for the removal of toxic chemicals. It is needed for the manufacturing of bile acids, which aid in fat digestion and the excretion of cholesterol from the body. It also assists in liver detoxification for the removal of toxins.
- Vitamin C: This antioxidants helps to scavenge free radicals in the body, and assists the liver in completing phase two detoxification. It helps to reduce toxic damage to liver cells from chemical overload. It also supports the immune system to fight off infections and to reduce inflammation.
- B vitamins and folate: This group of vitamins are required for methylation processes of the liver, which help to detoxify the liver from harmful toxins. They are also important for energy production, and supporting healthy nervous system function. The active form of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and vitamin B12 (methyl cobalamin) has been used in the formula for optimal absorption and utilization by the liver. Alcohol intake can cause deficiency of some B vitamins.
- Zinc: zinc is required for cell growth and development and can aid in repairing and regenerating damaged liver cells. It has antioxidant properties and is vital for the cellular immune system, to fight off infections.
- Green tea extract: Contains antioxidant properties to aid in detoxification and also help to prevent fat from depositing in the liver. It could also improve sugar metabolism, and aid in weight loss.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC): An amino acid that is also required for required for the production of glutathione to help neutralize toxins and strengthen detoxification pathways. NAC also helps to support the immune and respiratory system.
Heal Your Gut an A to AZ Guide
This book is an excellent well-researched, science based resource for individuals suffering from any digestive disorders, who are looking for a natural alternative to medications or surgery to alleviate their symptoms.
Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said that all diseases begin in the gut. Well we have made a lot of progress since Hippocrates, but it is still true today, that if your digestive tract is unhealthy you will not be a healthy individual.
Dr Sandra Cabot, author of the award-winning book “The Liver Cleansing Diet” says “You can overcome your bowel problems with holistic medicine”. Dr Cabot has written a new book titled “Heal Your Gut an A to Z Guide".
Dr Cabot says, “You may eat a nutritious diet, but if your liver, pancreas, stomach or intestines are not healthy, you will not be able to benefit from the nutrients in healthy foods”.
New research has found that gut health plays a crucial role in all aspects of our health and has a profound influence on:
- Mental health – the gut brain connection is huge
- Our energy levels
- Our risk of cancer
- Autoimmune disease
- Recurrent infections
- Pain and inflammation
- Weight excess
The book Heal Your Gut an A to Z Guidel will give you the vital principles for a healthy digestive. It presents the latest research and holistic strategies to overcome common bowel problems including:
- Excess Gas and Bloating
- Bad Breath
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Constipation, Parasites
- Candida, Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Poor Digestion
- Gluten Intolerance
- Food Allergies
- Leaky Gut
- Bowel Pockets
- Pancreas Problems and much more
It provides information on how to treat bowel cancer and provides practical and potentially lifesaving advice. Also included is a large recipe section for anyone who has a sensitive tummy or just wants to enjoy the large variety of delicious recipes which include gluten free, dairy free, nut free and sugar free alternatives as well as traditional favourites that won’t upset your bowel. A low FODMAP Diet is included. This A to Z guide to heal the bowel is written for everyone who wants a better belly. Anyone who has ever had a tummy ache, anyone who can’t poop the way they want to. There has never been another time in history when bowel related problems have affected so many people. There has never been a greater need for this timely information.