Home-Made Body Butter
Here is an entirely natural body lotion that is free of chemicals and good enough to eat.
- 1 cup cacao butter
- ½ cup macadamia nut oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- A few drops of your favorite essential oil – eg. Lavender, orange, peppermint, lemon
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil together and then leave the mixture to cool down for half an hour.
- Stir remaining ingredients into the mixture and then place it in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes, or until it begins to solidify.
- Beat the mixture with electric beaters until it forms a thick, butter-like consistency.
- Place into a glass jar with a lid and use as a moisturizer whenever needed.