Low Carb Salmon With Green Beans
- 2 large handfuls fresh green beans
- 2 portions fresh salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter, ghee or other cooking fat
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Steam the green beans just until they become a brighter green color.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Put the salmon fillets in the pan, and cook for approximately 4 minutes each side.
- Just before the salmon is ready, add the green beans and lemon juice to the pan. Stir and cook for another minute.
- Season with salt and serve.