Mediterranean Style Chicken
- 8 chicken thigh pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl. Place the chicken pieces on a greased oven tray.
- Pour the marinade ingredients over the chicken pieces, coating them well.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Baking time will be determined by the size of the chicken pieces.