No Bake Almond Brownies
This is a quick, simple and delicious recipe.
- 12 ounces fresh, pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup toasted flaked almonds
- Place the dates into a food processor. Process until they clump together into a ball.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the flaked almonds and process until the mixture comes together. It should stick together easily when you press it with your fingers. If your mixture is too dry, add a little water.
- Mix the flaked almonds through the mixture and press it into a brownie pan.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.