Oven Baked Omelette
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or other cooking fat
- 1 cup finely chopped pumpkin
- 1 large red pepper (capsicum), chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- ¼ cup olives, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chopped, cooked pastured bacon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté the onion and pumpkin in the olive oil, over medium heat until fragrant and lightly softened. Add the pepper. Cook for another few minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk.
- Arrange all ingredients in a large baking dish and pour egg mixture on top. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.