Best selling, high potency formula developed by Sandra Cabot M.D
Our best-selling, high potency, multi-action formula has been used and trusted by people across the world for over 20 years! A comprehensive and unique formulation designed to strengthen detoxification pathways, to rid the body of toxins, heavy metals and excess cholesterol. Livatone Plus can assist the liver in repairing and regenerating itself in cases of inflammation or liver damage and supports the gallbladder and digestive system to function optimally.
Livatone Plus was formulated by Dr. Sandra Cabot in the mid-90’s when she became aware of the emerging epidemic of fatty liver. Dr. Cabot was aware of the importance of reducing fatty liver and knew that there was a need for a powerful liver formula. She and her team of doctors and biochemists formulated Livatone Plus to contain as many active, liver-healing ingredients as possible, to provide the liver with maximal support. It was the first formula of its kind, and has been continually improved over the years and tested in a clinical study.
What are the benefits of LivaTone Plus?
- Eliminating toxins: Livatone Plus contains all the essential nutrients that are required by the liver for the removal of toxins, heavy metals and waste products from the body. Speeding up the detoxification pathways reduces the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs.
- Liver repair: The active ingredient in milk thistle- silymarin may aid in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells. Livatone Plus contains a potent, therapeutic dose of milk thistle for liver repair. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to save on costs, but at Liver Doctor we use the pure, undiluted extract for maximal liver benefit.
- Fat burning: A healthy liver is responsible for clearing excess fat and cholesterol from the body, whilst a sluggish liver will store it. Taurine and green tea extract have been added into the formula to support fat clearance, and to help prevent fat from being deposited in the liver. Livatone Plus could be a great addition to your weight loss routine.
- Gallbladder support: Livatone Plus promotes healthy bile acid production, and may help to increase clearance of excess cholesterol via the bile. It can assist in the management or prevention of gallstones, and to support those with poor-functioning gallbladders.
- Immune strengthening: Selenium and N-Acetyl-Cysteine help to fight free radical damage, reduce inflammation and fight against viral infections such as hepatitis. They are required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body.
- Allergy support: Vitamin B12, folic acid and vitamin C are required for the detoxification of chemicals in the liver, which can help people who are allergic to many chemicals and food additives. Low levels of taurine in the body are common in patients with chemical sensitivities, and has been added in to our Livatone Plus formula.
What factors increase my need for Livatone Plus?
- Regular alcohol consumption
- Exposure to environmental toxins- such as cosmetics, insecticides, cigarette smoke, pollutants, glues, solvents.
- Diet high in processed foods and lacking antioxidants
- Regular painkillers or prescription medication
- Skin problems
- Digestive problems - such as abdominal bloating, relfux, indigestion and constipation
- Liver conditions - such as hepatitis, autoimmune liver problems or fatty liver
- Gallbladder conditions or after removal of the gallbladder
What are the ingredients in Livatone Plus?
- Milk Thistle: The active ingredient silymarin aids in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells. It has been used for over 2000 years in the treatment of liver disorders and has numerous clinical studies showing its effectiveness. Livatone Plus contains a potent, therapeutic dose of silymarin. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to make the product cheaper to make, but we use the pure, undiluted silymarin extract to improve is effectiveness.
- Selenium: Helps to fight against free radical damage and to reduce inflammation in the body. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Selenium strengthens the detoxification pathways of the liver, and helps to fight all viral infections, including hepatitis.
- Taurine: The major amino acid required by the liver for the removal of toxic chemicals. It is needed for the manufacturing of bile acids, which aid in the excretion of cholesterol from the body. It also assists in liver detoxification for the removal of toxins.
- Vitamin C: This antioxidants helps to scavenge free radicals in the body, and assists the liver in completing phase two detoxification. It helps to reduce toxic damage to liver cells from chemical overload. It also supports the immune system to fight off infections and to reduce inflammation.
- B vitamins and folate: This group of vitamins are required for methylation processes of the liver, which help to detoxify the liver from harmful toxins. They are also important for energy production, and supporting healthy nervous system function. The active forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and vitamin B12 (methyl cobalamin) have been used in the formula for optimal absorption and utilization by the liver.
- Zinc: zinc is required for cell growth and can aid in regenerating damaged liver cells. It is vital for the cellular immune system, to fight off viral infections.
- Green tea extract: Contains antioxidant properties to aid in detoxification and help to prevent fat from depositing in the liver.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC): An amino acid that is required for the production of glutathione, which is critical to neutralize toxins and repair liver damage. NAC also helps to support the immune and respiratory system.
I don’t have a liver condition; would I still benefit from Livatone Plus?
Even the average person could benefit from Livatone Plus, and here’s why…
The liver has two detoxification pathways- phase one and phase two.
- Phase one: Breaks down toxins into small metabolites (little pieces).
- Phase two: Converts these metabolites from fat-soluble to water-soluble so they can be excreted through sweat, urine or bowel movements.
In the majority of people, phase one works a lot faster than phase two. This means that those small toxic metabolites are floating freely throughout the body, wreaking havoc and causing damage and inflammation. It is really important to speed up phase two to remove these toxic metabolites from the body, to prevent them from damaging tissues and organs. The Livatone Plus formula contains all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are required for the phase two pathway to occur efficiently and effectively. It supports the liver to remove the toxins rapidly, to minimise harm.
How do I take it?
Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily with or without food. Adults may begin with two capsules daily, and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.