Quick And Simple Raspberry Bread
A delicious bread that’s healthy enough to eat for breakfast.
- 3 cups almond meal
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Liquid stevia, or honey or maple syrup, to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Beat the eggs and almond butter together until well combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients except raspberries. Stir the raspberries into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cooked through.