Raspberry Chia Pudding
This is a delicious and filling breakfast that’s particularly nice on a hot summer morning.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons plain full fat yogurt
- A few drops of liquid stevia, to taste
- 2 tablespoon flaked almonds
- Process all of the ingredients except the chia seeds and almonds in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds and divide mixture into two bowls.
- After 5 minutes stir the mixture again and then place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning sprinkle with flaked almonds and enjoy for breakfast.