Roast cauliflower and quinoa salad
Roast Cauliflower And Quinoa Salad
- ½ head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 handful parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pecans
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (additional)
- Preheat the oven to 395ºF.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a greased oven tray and drizzle with oil and cumin. Roast in the oven until lightly golden.
- Combine all ingredients gently in a bowl and serve.