Roast Pumpkin And Cumin Hummus
Delicious spread over crackers or used as a dip with vegetables.
- 1 pound chopped, peeled pumpkin
- One 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic crushed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the pumpkin on a greased oven tray and brush it with additional olive oil. Roast in the oven until soft and lightly browned.
- Place all ingredients except the ¼ cup olive oil into a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth. With the motor running, add the olive oil in a thin stream and continue blending until it is well incorporated.