Roast Pumpkin And Quinoa Salad
Serves 4 as a side salad
- 1 pound pumpkin, peeled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Additional drizzle of olive oil, for dressing
- Place the pumpkin on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with salt, cumin and coriander, then drizzle with olive oil. Roast the pumpkin in the oven until soft and lightly browned.
- Once cool, combine all ingredients in a serving bowl except the lemon juice and additional olive oil. Toss gently.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and serve.