Roasted Beet And Goat Cheese Dip
This creamy, tangy dip is so quick and simple to make and tastes so much better than store bought dip.
- 2 large beets, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano leaves
- ¼ cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange the beet pieces on a greased oven tray. Drizzle olive oil on top and bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until soft. Flip the beet pieces over once during baking.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetable sticks.