Serrapeptase is a proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme that has been used for over 30 years in the management of inflammatory disorders. Studies have shown that the serrapeptase enzyme can help to reduce inflammation, pain and can digest unhealthy tissue such as cysts, scar tissue, spurs and plaque. Our serrapeptase is high potency and comes in delayed release capsules to ensure maximum absorption in the intestines.
Potential health benefits of Serrapeptase:
- Improved sinus and respiratory health: This enzyme helps to liquify mucous and clear it from the lungs and sinuses. It also helps to break down the biofilm (protective capsule) of bacteria, improving the immune systems ability to fight the infection. Serrapeptase has also been shown the reduce inflammation in the sinuses after surgery.
- Reduced joint pain and swelling: Serrapeptase can help to promote healthy joints as it aids in the breakdown of damaged and inflamed tissue. It may also help to reduce swelling in the joints and other parts of the body, and can help to alleviate pain.
- Improved arterial health and circulation: Serrapeptase could promote healthy circulation by helping to dissolve blood clots and plaque build-up in the arteries. This enzyme could promote good cardiovascular health.
- Reduced inflammation: This enzyme may help to break down histamine and bradykinin (inflammatory chemicals) to reduce systemic inflammation in the body. Serrapeptase has also been used for pain reduction, which could be related to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Accelerated injury healing: Due to the ability of serrapeptase to help break down scar tissue, fight infections and reduce swelling, it could be used to help accelerate wound healing after injury. It could serve as a useful supplement post-surgery and could be beneficial after muscular or ligament injuries.
Serrapeptase may help with:
- Joint pain
- Sinus infection
- Muscular or ligament injury
- Mucous build up
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Scar tissue
- Varicose veins
- Lung congestion
Dosage: Start with 1 capsule, twice daily half an hour before food or 2 hours after food. After one week, you can increase the dose to 2 capsules, twice daily.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use this product if you are taking blood platelet inhibitors such as Ticlid, Palvix or Coumadin. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.