Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry
A fast and tasty low carb dinner for those nights you’re short of time.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets and lightly steamed
- 1 large handful roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil, duck fat or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ red pepper (capsicum), sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 oz peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat the oil or duck fat in a frying pan or wok. Add the garlic, red pepper, sesame seeds and cashews. Add the shrimp and stir fry for a few minutes, until they are almost cooked.
Whisk coconut aminos, lime juice, fish sauce, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture into frying pan and cook