This tasty high protein breakfast only takes minutes to prepare but should keep cravings and hunger away for hours.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with the water, salt and pepper gently in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan. Place the chopped tomato and cheese on one half of the omelette.
- When the eggs are starting to set, fold the omelette over so that the filling is covered. Continue cooking until the eggs are done to your liking. Enjoy.