Tuna Steaks With Avocado
A high protein, low carb meal that’s delicious and helps you achieve your weight loss goals.
- 1 tuna steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 large lettuce leaves of your choice
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- Additional lime juice and olive oil, for dressing
- Place the oil, minced garlic and lime juice into a glass bowl. Add the tuna steak and make sure it is well covered by the marinade. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cook the tuna on a grill at medium heat, to your liking.
- Arrange the tuna and salad on a plate and drizzle the salad with lime juice and olive oil.