Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
This is a delicious side dish, full of antioxidants.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line or grease an oven tray.
- Cut the cauliflower up into small florets. Brush the florets with olive oil, making sure they are all covered. Sprinkle with turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.