Vegan Chickpea And Pumpkin Salad
- 1 cup peeled and diced pumpkin, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- First roast the pumpkin. Arrange it on a lined oven tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin and coriander. Roast until the pumpkin is soft and lightly browned.
- Arrange all salad ingredients together in a bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.