5 Ingredient Oat Cookies
A simple and delicious recipe that’s sugar free and great for a healthy snack!
Makes approximately 12 cookies
- 3 large, very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup sugar free coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the oats into a food processor and blend them until they develop a flour-like consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together well and allow to sit for 2 minutes – They don’t have to be super fine.
- Form the mixture into cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until they are set and lightly golden.
Enjoy these delicious cookies either warm or cold with a cup of chilled almond milk.