Avocado and Egg Cups
This is a quick and delicious breakfast idea.
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Cut the avocados in half and carefully remove the pit.
- Place the avocados open side up on the parchment paper.
- If the avocados are small, scoop out a little of the extra flesh with a spoon to make more room for the egg.
- Crack one egg in each avocado half and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.