Avocado And Tomato Salad
Who said salads have to be boring? This salad is delicious and filling. The good fats in avocado will help to keep you feeling full and reduce your tendency to snack on sugar or carbs. Serve it with some protein such as chicken or fish.
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful of basil leaves, torn
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced finely
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Herbamare, or salt and spices, to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients together well in a small bowl and then pour over salad.