Breakfast Spinach Omelette
This is a low carb breakfast spinach omelette that is quick and simple to prepare, and will help keep sugar cravings away.
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked with a fork
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the olive oil into a pan and heat it on medium heat on the stove.
- Place the whisked eggs into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Gently stir the eggs until they resemble very moist scrambled eggs.
- Place the spinach, parsley and goat cheese onto one half of the omelette, pressing them into the eggs.
- After one minute fold the omelette in half. Continue cooking until the base is set. Remove from the pan and serve.