Chicken And Basil Stir Fry
A delicious, quick and simple low carb dinner idea.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 large handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and stir fry it for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Add the pepper.
- Stir fry for another few minutes and then add all other ingredients except the basil.
- Throw the torn basil in, stir it through and then take the mixture off the heat.