Creamy Eggplant Dip
A healthy and delicious dip that can be served with raw vegetable sticks or crackers.
- 2 large eggplants
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prick the skins of the eggplant with a fork and roast them in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow the eggplant to cool and then peel the skin off.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.