Dairy Free Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Nature Sweet natural sugar alternative
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, may be coconut, almond, macadamia, hemp or similar.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- Additional olive oil, for cooking
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries together well in a bowl. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes. Stir the blueberries through the mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the pancakes on one side until the edges are set. Flip over and cook the other side.