Delicious Beet Hummus
This vibrant and colorful Roasted Beet Hummus is easy to make, super creamy and is the perfect healthy appetizer when served with pita chips.
- 1 large beet (beetroot)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Roast the beet in the oven until it is soft.
- Once cool, peel the beet, chop it and place into a blender or food processor along with all other ingredients.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Serve with raw vegetables or pita chips.