Easy Almond Butter Overnight Oats
Ovenight oats are a delicious and jazzed up take on your typical oatmeal breakfast and a great way to start your day. This recipe is full of healthy fats, omega 3 fatty acids and fiber.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ teaspoon Nature Sweet natural sugar alternative
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
- Place all dry ingredients into a glass jar with a lid and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk well to make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Put the lid on the jar, place in the fridge overnight and enjoy for breakfast the next morning.