Easy Lemon Baked Salmon
A quick and easy low carb meal when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients except salmon into a glass bowl and mix well. Place the salmon fillets into the bowl and make sure they’re well covered by the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for two hours.
- Bake the salmon in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with a salad.