Easy Turkey Omelet
This is a delicious way of using leftover turkey to make a healthy breakfast.
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked with a fork
- ½ cup cooked, shredded turkey
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the turkey and tomatoes onto one half of the omelet, pressing them into the eggs.
- After one minute, fold the omelette in half. Continue cooking until the base is set.
- Remove from the pan, cut in half and serve.