Garlic And Thyme Chicken Thighs
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- ½ red pepper (capsicum), sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, ghee or tallow
- Place the oil, ghee or tallow in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic for approximately 3 minutes. Place all remaining ingredients inside except the chicken.
- Add the chicken, stir well and turn the heat down to a gentle simmer. Add water if the mixture is too dry. Cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a salad.