Garlic Bok Choy Stir Fry
Bok choy is high in minerals including calcium, magnesium and iron. Eating raw bok choy is not appropriate if you have a thyroid condition. Cooked bok choy is fine because cooking deactivates substances that may harm the thyroid gland.
- 4 bunches bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos, or tamari, or soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the bok choy and stir. When it has wilted, add remaining ingredients. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with protein of your choice.