Ginger Energy Balls
A delicious gluten and dairy-free snack that’s easy to travel with. If you’re not a ginger lover you can simply omit it from the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup soft medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup raw pecan halves
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Form the mixture into balls and store in the fridge.
- If the resulting mixture is too wet, add a little almond meal. If it’s too dry, add a little water.