Grain And Dairy Free Almond Breakfast Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for one minute, or until well combined. The batter will be quite thick.
- Melt some coconut oil on a griddle at medium heat. Place heaped tablespoons of batter onto the griddle. These pancakes are easiest to cook if you make them little.
- Cook each pancake for a few minutes and then flip over.
- Serve with fruit.